We are re-opening for face-to-face consultations from May 18th We are now taking bookings, which can be done over the phone (086 3758169) or through booking online.
We are still available over the pandemic period for telehealth consultations. Video conultation have proved very popular and have set patients on the right track with their rehab program.
We are doing everything we can to limit the risk of infection.To do so, we need your help!
Please read below before booking or attending for your appointment. Please note that these restrictions are based on the guidance of the HSE, HSPC and our regulatory body the ISCP.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND, and cancel your appointment if you are displaying potential symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19. Your physiotherapist will call you in advance to confirm you are fit to attend. We ask that all of our clients follow the guidelines set out here by the HSE: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
- We ask if possible that clients shower just prior to attending their appointment, and wear a fresh set of clothes.
- We will be taking the temperature of every client on arrival to the clinic.
- To reduce contact time spent in clinic, we ask that you wait outside or in your car until your physiotherapist calls you in. If possible your physiotherapist will conduct your history over the phone. Any exercises will be emailed to you after the appointment.
- We ask that if you have a face mask that you wear it.
- We ask that you use hand sanitiser on entering the clinic and over the duration of your appointment.
- To minimise contamination, we are currently asking clients not to pay by cash. We can take payment over the phone via a virtual terminal, in clinic by card, or via the website for online bookings.
Thank you for your help and understanding during this difficult period.
Advanced Physio West